Monday, March 2, 2015

Yuuzoo - A Bounce Which Make $$






It was one of those days that I need to showcase what timing is all about. While everyone is focusing on Yuuzoo in the forums and for my students, I believe it's wise to showcase how to catch the bottom using simple tricks that the big boys use. Everyone had been asking me about the price, the fact and answer is I don't know myself either because I use the time element compared to price actions. 

Early in the morning, I made a post in the SMMG Club and also in the public forum for all to witness my precision timing call on Yuuzoo. I said and quote, Yuuzoo will have a bounce soon and indeed, from 0.26 to 0.28 now, the bounce indeed materialized. In the minute chart, it is pretty beautiful and some of my students are already in the $$. If you want quick bucks, this is it, if you want bigger bucks, you have to wait. Each individual's trading time frame is different and one can only find one that suits you. 

While everyone is focusing on the company's prospect, the deals, profits, CEOs, fundamentals talk, I focus on human emotion and the right time to get in. That itself will give me more edge compared to whatever that is available to the public. I have more to share this coming Wednesday. I can't wait to leak my secrets. To those who registered, see you guys there!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator