Saturday, March 14, 2015

Yuuzoo - Contra the Ronald K Way with Pin Point Accuracy







While I continue to make headlines with my 100% hit rate in Yuuzoo, I just figured out all my trades were done within the contra period. Yuuzoo is definitely not a stock for the faint of heart and not the one you would look to buy and hold long term. Looking at how the Dow performed last night with a -146 points down, our unloading and booking profits of Yuuzoo yesterday was a perfect illustration of how hidden selling can aid one to avoid overnight worries. Suddenly because of my bull's eye accuracy, many wanted to know how I achieved it and how did I spot all the turning points as illustrated on the screenshot above.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/03/yuuzoo-we-made-again-100-hit-rate.html

I am left with that last few more seats for next Wednesday's Workshop. Many had already registered and I can't wait to share my Yuuzoo trade secrets away for FREE. It's nothing to be proud of but for the unwary and gullible retailers, it's something you dying to know about the Big Boys which will boost your trading knowledge. If you want to join me in making $, do register below:

Workshop Date: 18th March 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K atstockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator