Thursday, March 5, 2015

Ronald K Biometric Software - WorkShop Sharing on 11th March 2015





Last night, I shared and revealed for the first time ever to those who attended the Ronald K Stock Operation Workshop on my powerful software scanner which yielded me on many wonderful stock alerts like the recent gap down in Noble and Genting, the bounce in Yuuzoo on Monday, March 2nd right at the bottom and the capture of reactions in Capitaland when it was 3.71. The coding secrets and the manual scanning process was shared for the very first time to a pool of public where I believe they were convinced by the speed of my software and the ideas of how the scanner does it's magic.

Also, I shared the pathway and the chronicles of my journey in Yuuzoo of how I made almost $170K in this counter with just less than 5 trades. Trade and track records are posted on my blog and also my amazing journey of how I turn a $5000 to almost $100K during my early years with proven trade records recorded. I thank those who ordered the software during the soft launch because of a word trust and coming next Wednesday March 11th, 2015, for those who missed this important sharing session and wants to make $$ with me, I will conduct another workshop for those who are interested. Kindly register below for those who wants to learn more:

Workshop Date: 11th March 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator