Saturday, March 21, 2015

Scanner Operation - March 24th 2015


With my super busy schedule, I wasn;t watching the market yesterday as I was out the entire day. Even so, as and when I was checking my scanner and it picked up some surprisingly good counters for intraday trades like Noble and Genting. Coming next week, for those who are interested in the software scanner, I will explain how it performs the scans in < 1 millisecond and how it picked up stocks < 0.5 millisecond per snap. While most scanner is end of day, this scanner is LIVE with Live Data feed. Interested parties can register, don't miss this one chance to see it for yourself!

Workshop Date: 24th March 2015Time: 8.00pm to 9.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator