Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Ezion - Big Hands Came In







First off, I would like to thank everyone who visit my blog, my fans and all others who made some $$ off from my calls. Today, I hit 3 million views ever since I started blogging back in 2010. I will strive to become better and more efficient in my daily work that I performed and of course more $$ making sessions soon.

Yesterday I blogged about the bullish setup in Ezion at 8:06am before the opening bell.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/03/ezion-beautiful-bullish-setup.html


Today Ezion just revealed it's true colors where the stock just broke out with high volume which indicated that the big boys were in! Of course, I made the call in the SOMM Club and some clients made $$ as usual as attached above.



On another note, Biosensor continued to have a further breakout today after my blog post last afternoon!!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/03/biosensor-big-boys-high-volume-breakout.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator