Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Ronald K - Drive and Motivation






Last night was just simply a long 2 hr sharing. Haven't meet my clients for a long time and since I had a room available, I thought it would be wise to do a sharing session. As I was sharing my life story and experiences, suddenly I remembered the drive and motivation that once used to overshadow my laziness and inertia which made me who am I today and the hungriness for success. It's not an easy road and there were a lot of ups and downs, but the journey had been fruitful so far.

I am working hard as usual for always wanting to be the frontier and searching for good counters for trading. However, this market had changed over the years. Many things were not in sync anymore and it's getting tougher and tougher these days so I have to flow with the water and go with the flow. As my goal is to make 6 -7 digits this year, I am working double hard to really get the job done. It's not easy but nothing is difficult. I have to persevere through this tough time.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator