Saturday, March 28, 2015

Ellipsiz - Where Is the Final Destination ?



Since we made $$ based on my Whatsapp call last Friday, I will be looking into this counter again for a final destination, final wave before I take a break and move on to the next stock again. If you are interested to make $$ with me not only in Ellipsiz, but the next hot stock, do come for next Tuesday's Market Manipulation Workshop. I will share more details there about the new revamped Whatsapp service. See you guys there. :)

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/03/ellipsiz-fast-launching-rocket-made.html

Workshop Date: 31st March 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Market Manipulation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator