Thursday, January 26, 2017

Alibaba - A Good 200 Shares Swing Trade




We traded some US stock and Indices 2 weeks back. I conducted a LIVE Trading session for those who are interested in watching and trading the US market. See my earlier post.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/01/an-outlook-sharing-night-by-ronald-k.html

One of the stock that was bullish was Alibaba and I specially asked the students to watch this counter for the burst of speed which is coming. The past 2 days, we saw Alibaba just outperform and rose with the overall Dow Jones and I am super happy to see my student making 1.4k USD on this trade with me. It's not the $ he made, but more importantly, the skills, experience and the knowledge acquired during the LIVE Trading session. I will host another US LIVE Trading session after CNY. Can't wait for another opportunity.

Eventbrite - Enroll for my Whatsapp Alerts Seminar

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist