Monday, January 9, 2017

Jumbo & Dow Index Trading - Let's Rock 2017






So happy to be receiving this message from my student where he traded Jumbo himself and made good $$ out of it. So proud of him after learning from me on how to spot those turning points and he made it! HE sold at 0.715 which was the high and the stock started to suffer some mini selling now. I am equally grateful too!

Eventbrite - Enroll for Whatsapp Alerts Event



Confidently, he is also trading the Dow Jones with an amazing hit rate. 11 trades, 11 wins is a 100% win rate which I know he's doing the right thing. I am just so happy for him! Let's rock 2017 with a big bang as I am confident with my years of experience and knowledge, it shall be another fruitful year ahead.

Eventbrite - Enroll for Whatsapp Alerts Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist