Friday, January 13, 2017

Golden Energy - A Turning Point



I am watching this stock Golden Energy and soon next week, I believe it's forming a turning point to the upside with more high volume buy up. The sellers emerged earlier and I think it's cautious to be watching first and not do anything funky. The moment some flushes happened and when it's about to turn up, one can look to hop in for some Contra trades. I will elaborate and share more about the turning point strategy in my workshop next Friday for those who are interested to learn.

Eventbrite - Enroll for Stock Alerts and Opportunities

Update, 13/1/2017, 5:17pm


Golden Energy sold down to 0.505!! The stock is not yet turning up as the hidden buyers are not yer starting to accumulate. I will be watching is soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist