Sunday, January 8, 2017

Dow Jones - 20000 Points Soon?


The Dow Jones Index looks like it's set to break through the 20,000 level. There was virtually no profit taking from sellers and the buyers were supporting the index strongly. It could be the inaugural of Donald Trump or more so a bull market in the making. If the Dow is to break through new high which I highly believe so, then the STI would gladly follow. Hence, coming week, it's a land of opportunities which I will look to long more than shorts. The market will be opened tomorrow and I have did my homework, what about you? Enroll for my Whatsapp alert event if you want to know which stocks to watch and trade. See all of you next Tuesday evening.

Eventbrite - Enroll for Whatsapp Alerts Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist