Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Cogent - Cooling The Heat





It was a penny stock kind of day but I remembered the other day when we were LIVE trading Cogent and went back to visit this counter again. I saw Natural Cool this morning, it was insanely powerful and the stock just shot through the roof for no reason.

Went to check that the company is doing some air con thingy and I remember cogent was similar where they both belong to similar industry. The chart for Cogent was beautiful and hence at 2.05pm, I post my simple and powerful analysis in my private forum before the stock ran. Soon, the stock ran and some students managed to get in at the right timing and made $.





Seeing these profitable records that my student sent me just made me feel good and I know I did the right thing. I did not hop into natural cool as it was too fast but Cogent was slow and steady. I won't dare to say my observation skills is top notch or good, but I dare to say that I am mindful and focused in watching stocks. Congrats all!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist