Friday, January 13, 2017

Singapore Straits Times Index - More Upside, Cityindex Account Up $94,000



The STI still has more room for upside. See my prediction when I posted my analysis on this blog on Jan 5th that the STI will have a bull run till CNY. It's happening now! In fact, I shared this bull run last year way before I posted on my blog in one of my private student sharing sessions.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/01/singapore-straits-times-index-bull-run.html

This bull is for real and is here to stay. Don't miss your opportunity to make $ on the long side. The goal I set for myself to reach $100,000 in my Cityindex account on 31st Dec 2016 is soon approaching. I am left with $6000 before reaching $100k target. I will try trade some US market tonight. Click below post to see my goal setting.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/12/trading-with-cityindex-hello-2017.html

Eventbrite - Enroll for Stock Alerts and Opportunities

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist