Sunday, January 22, 2017

Stock Operation Course Jan 2017 - Just Before CNY






It was a long 2 days but an enriching one. Why? Because I have some new discovery and changed my course notes a little for my strategy to suit the current market conditions. I am happy for those who came for my Stock Operation Course January just before CNY next week. The thing that made my day was when I see so many enthusiast traders and fellow investors hungrily wanting to make $ from the market. I am glad to impart my knowledge to all of you and see you all next week for a very important and crucial sharing session. Be there!

Here, I am also pleased that my March Stock Operation Course is fully sold out and I am only left with May slot. Thing are getting busier and I am fully booked till May. Thank you!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist