Friday, January 6, 2017

Global Logistics - Potential Takeover



GLP looks like a potential take over stock. Yesterday was an amazing day where the stock had a 8% gain with a 22 pips from top to bottom. Thereafter, the stock went halt and waiting for an announcement. After market hours yesterday, GLP confirms of a possible sale of company.

http://www.theedgemarkets.com.sg/sg/article/glp-confirms-prelim-discussions-possible-sale-company


This morning was the most amazing action I witnessed in my life. The stock shot up from 2.4 to 2.5 in less than 1 minute with such an amazing speed and velocity. See the attached above minute chart. Because of the news released, most retailers were chasing after the stock price in hope for a good take over price. Unfortunately, I did not participate at the moment because it was too fast and I was watching other counters. I will be giving out some good stocks to watch out for in next Tuesday preview so if you would like to know what are the other stocks to watch out for, kindly register below for my Whatsapp event.

Eventbrite - Enroll for Whatsapp Alerts Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist