Tuesday, January 22, 2019

A Stock Market Event by Ronald K - Meet and Greet Session





Conducted a public session yesterday evening where 45 people turned up. I went blunt and straight to the point on how the stock market works and how did I discovered the sa strategy which made me trade with confidence. Over the years, I had used many ways to trade the market, some days I made while other days I lost. It's ok, because I know I need to fail enough first to learn the real tricks behind and after many years of practice, I found the secrets and key towards trading effectively. As I shared more yesterday, I realized many are amateurs and beginners where most doesn't have the right financial knowledge. It's also ok, as long as you are willing to learn and put in the hardwork, anything is possible. I hope the stocks I shared yesterday is going to give you all the rewards you are looking for. Thanks everyone and see you all soon!

Eventbrite - Register for a talk on Hedge Fund Strategy

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist