Wednesday, January 23, 2019

A Stock Market Event by Ronald K - Meet and Greet Session, Day 2





Another long day in the office yesterday doing a preview. Last evening was another big crowd where a lot of people came for my talk on how to profit from the market. But seriously, thank you my team for organizing this and I am pleased to announce that my Stock Operation Course for March 30-31 is now almost sold out.

Once again, I shared my stock market tricks and secrets which made me a successful trader over many years and allow me to survive over many mishaps I had at times. Even though I teach courses, still I trade frequently to keep myself up to date with what's happening in the market. Here, I thank everyone for signing up my course and since the demand for the course is super high, I am opening an April course soon. Thank you!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist