Friday, January 18, 2019

Keppel Corp - Bullish Trend




Keppel Corp, a stock which hit the supply zone and continues it's uptrend was really strong. As highlighted that in the longer picture that I need to see more signs of strength before taking a long position, the stock had a ws in the minute chart and then slowly trended higher with buyers taking up the shares. I took 30 lots back then at 6.1 and today if I sold, I would have profited much more. It's hindsight but at least I tried. But nevertheless, it proved that my judgement was once again spot on. I would love to share this trade secret on how I spot Keppel Corp on Jan 29 in my talk. Thanks all who registered and see you all there!

Eventbrite - Register for a talk on Hedge Fund Strategy

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist