Friday, January 4, 2019

What's for 2019 - Look for Banks



On Nov 17, I did an event and seminar with Societe Generale where I shared my market outlook 2019 and also what stocks to watch and look out for in 2019. I shared that to win the market and to be effectively and having an winning edge in short term trading, you would be to be one step ahead of the game by longing before the breakout and shorting before the breakdown. It's a crucial skill and knowledge to have during this volatile and turbulent times. As highlighted, I predicted on Nov 17 during the talk that the market would turned very volatile and indeed, what we witnessed now was 100% correct till yesterday when the Dow crashed -660 points. So what's specific counter and what price levels to watch out for the banks? I will reveal more in my personal talk next week.

https://dlc.socgen.com/en/news/retail-seminar-20181117/title/Effective-Trading-with-DLC

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Short Term Consistently with Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist