Sunday, January 20, 2019

A Stock Market Talk by Ronald K - Top 1 Strategy That Make Money










I am almost the last speaker whom spoke today where I shared my top 1 strategy that made me $$ consistently. Over the years, I might have lost $$ or I might have gave some wrong calls which triggered the cut loss but nevertheless, I know if I can keep my losses tight and never let it drag on too much, overtime I will still be a winner if I pick the right stock and let it swing in the right direction. Today I am so pleased to see so many of you benefited from me and I am happy that I can give back to the community. Not only I shared my powerful stock strategy but also I gave out some Chinese new year red packet for all who wants my blessing.



After my speech, I mingled around with many of them and I enjoyed having small conversations on how to open the right trading account and what to do in order to profit from the stock market. It's these small talks which I enjoyed that speaking up at the stage but no choice, I have to introduce myself first before you all will know what's my forte. In the coming days, please come for my exclusive event as I will share with you all the Top 1 strategy which I used for 13 years which consistently made me $. See you all next week!

Eventbrite - Register for a talk on Hedge Fund Strategy

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist