Friday, January 18, 2019

MM2 - Long Forgotten Stock






MM2 hasn't been in play for a long long time. I remembered making $$ in this stock and also losing $ in this stock because the trend shifted and suddenly the stock was not in play and losses it's activeness and from there on, it was hidden behind the Top Volume. After selling down so much and after reaching a critical demand zone, I saw that the stock had some activities goes on but wasn't very sure and hence longed 100 lots at 0.34 this week. While the price movement wasn't that active and huge, decided to let go fast and locked in profits at 0.35 since it's not only slow but rather erratic. The current supply zone spelled for short term selling and although I didn't make a lot of $$ in this trade, at least I still tried and make my everyday as hungry and useful as possible without wasting previous time.

Eventbrite - Register for a talk on Hedge Fund Strategy

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist