Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Hi-P - Traded 150 Lots





Hi-P, a stock which looked bullish on Monday together with the other tech stocks started to falter apart today because of the protest in Hong Kong which caused the HSI to crashed -700 points. Earlier in the morning the market was bullish which I thought it might climb higher but suddenly I saw the buy/sell Q flip with hidden selling which I told all my guys to lock in profits and get out. It was yet another close shave but nevertheless, profits in pocket is never wrong. Traded 150 lots and managed to get out in the morning with good intraday $.




It's a new year and it's a good start for 2019 with profits for me and my students. I have so many requests for doing an event for short term trading and how to profit consistently and hence I decided to open a sharing session on 15th Jan 2019 to reveal some hot tricks and tips on some strategies to zip in/out the market with profits. For those interested on how I use theTop 30 Volume to aid my scanning and selection of stocks, please bring a pen and paper that day and I shall share more on the dynamics of stocks selection. Interested parties can register on the button below.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Short Term Consistently with Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist