Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Malaysia Stock Market Outlook - Trading, Investments and Pointers







Conducted a preview and shared many trading tips and strategies on how to effectively predict and forecast the Malaysian stock market. Many of them attended but I was so dead tired with a serious flu that my mind asked me to take a break but I had already made my promise to give a talk and hence I had to deliver my speech. I was pleased to see so many fellow traders attending and allowing me to give a chance to share and exchange some pointers with each other. It was a long day and while as much as I don't feel like doing it, I will still force myself to finish the job before I move. Thanks all for attending and see you all soon again!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist