Thursday, January 17, 2019

Hi-P - Volume Stoppage









The market looks tired today. Many stocks I believed had reached it's peak. Today one of the most heavily traded stock Hi-P, followed from yesterday's breakout started to run 2 more pips before taking a huge simmer. I was watching this counter but did not buy because queue numbers weren't that beautiful setup. The queues were thick and the sellers were waiting. I wasn't sure earlier until I saw the volume stoppage maneuver where the stock suddenly jammed at 0.95 and tried a little more push towards 0.955 where suddenly true enough, the sellers emerged and sold down the shares to 0.925 as of now. The last time I witnessed this stoppage maneuver was Midas and the stock rebounded right at the bottom before suspended now. I would love to share my observation skills, are you interested to see?

Eventbrite - Register for a talk on Hedge Fund Strategy

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist