Wednesday, January 16, 2019

A Talk by Ronald K - Hedge Funds Scripts Counting Strategy



Last night was not bad because even though I was busy with a meeting, I managed to finish the meeting and go to the office for a talk. I have heard a lot about counting scrips from hedge funds and I thought it would be wise to share my opinion and ideas on how it works. It's a decade old method but it still works in today's context because I have seen it and profited myself. It's something like how much are the floating scripts in the market, how much the SA took and how much the public has in their hands and by using the difference to move the stock price higher/lower depending on what news the company is releasing. It's a tedious process but still when it comes to making sure everything is in place, I believe it's worthwhile. Looking forward to share again if I have the time. Thanks all for coming yesterday.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist