Thursday, January 24, 2019

DBS - Traded 1 Lot, Made $755 SGD




So happy to be receiving this trade record from one of my Malaysia students where she made $$ in DBS. 2019 is the year to get out of your comfort zone and start trading some other markets other than your usual. For me, it's to get used to trading USA stocks but for her who used to trade Malaysia stocks, she's now traded her first Singapore stocks which is DBS in the Cityindex account. I am so happy for her wins as she shorted DBS at 24.79-24.78 and swung her trades for 2 days where she locked in profits at 24.03 for almost 77 cents drop. Although I cut a loss, but I am more happy for other people's success than my personal loss. Congrats and see you very soon!!

Eventbrite - Register for a talk on Hedge Fund Strategy

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist