Thursday, January 24, 2019

Genting SP - Touched 1.06







Genting SP, a stock which I was bearish for the very short term when the price was 1.11/1.12 touched 1.06 today. When it was trading at 1.12 four days back, I saw many hidden selling where profits were booked and some crazily buying at the peak. I posted on my blog that I would look to lock in profits instead and indeed the stock came down today. Click below to see my blog post on Monday.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/01/genting-gentinsp-rising-sun.html

Although I cut a loss in DBS, I am still wanting to fight back since as a trader, I have lost many times in my life before and then fought back stronger. The banks rebounded a little today, UOB was up to 25.96 high while DBS from morning gap down at 24.04 shot up to 24.25 in like 10 minutes. The market has no good trending nor good stock picks besides the banks now at the moment hence USA stocks are the way to go now. Looking forward to trade US stocks more.

Eventbrite - Register for a talk on Hedge Fund Strategy

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist