Saturday, January 26, 2019

A Seminar in Malaysia - Grow Your Wealth 2019







Earlier today, I conducted a talk at the convention hall in Malaysia. It was jammed packed where there were really a lot of people and here, I want to thank everyone for coming to listen to my "Grow Your Wealth 2019" talk. To see a lot of Johorians coming to learn and wanting to know which stock can be a potential multibagger truly made my day. I hope I was able to share and gave out some US stocks for 2019 to aid in your investments. Thanks everyone who came signing up my program for Johor Stock Operation Course 2019. Looking forward to coach you all and teaching you guys powerful strategies to make more $ in the stock market.

Eventbrite - Register for a talk on Hedge Fund Strategy

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist