Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Thomson Medical - Can You See the Shuffle?




Thomson Medical had been a stock that I had been trading for years. It's a stock I followed closely with it's story development and it's price action with regards to the warrant. The market had been trending the past few days and Thomson wasn't moving much until these past 2 days where it started to have some buying activities. However, I am more interested in the up move BEFORE the buying activities since I love to buy before stocks breakout. In the minute chart, I saw a shuffle process going on and soon the stock was encountered with big buyers. It's was coveted and the process was subtle which can only be seen with a trained eye. As the buyers keep biting, the stock kept moving until it hit a supply zone and simmer off a little. I am watching for more shuffling process along the way if any. Let's see.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Short Term Consistently with Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist