Friday, January 4, 2019

Rex Intl - 18% In 1 Day




Rex Intl suddenly jerk up today together with Kris Energy and Ezion. The oil theme was back and as per my last private sharing on Wednesday evening where I shared my outlook to many who came to see me, I told all of them out loud what sectors I am watching and what stocks are going to be in play as the link below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/01/a-private-event-for-sharing-market.html

Many benefited and started to make $$ today when the market rebounded. Rex Intl has been trending down for days but the chart looked so beautiful that it started to broke through the creek and started to have explosive up move today where it recorded 18% in 1 day. Ezion followed next while Kris Energy steadily joined the force. There are so many hidden gems in the market and I can't wait to unearth them soon next week.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Short Term Consistently with Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist