Thursday, May 12, 2016

Best World - Hidden Selling to Obvious Selling







As usual, the prediction came true. Earlier in the morning when I posted a bearish sell call on my blog and now the obvious sellers came in for Best World. The buy on rumours and sell on news is correct. Click and see the below post to see how I made my prediction.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/05/best-world-best-world-international.html

Best World went to a low of 0.85 earlier and it suffered a heavy blow of sellers looking to lock in $$. The stock just had so many obstacles and resistance to move further upwards. Combined with the good news, the sell signal was plain obvious. From hidden selling to obvious selling, that's what most traders should anticipate. Will share more on my workshop next week.

Workshop Date: 17th May 2016,Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Private Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist