Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Yuuzoo - Top 4 Fall





The market had such a great fall today after the short covering yesterday! It seemed as though the market is going into a deep unknown area where I am not even sure if the bulls are strong enough to win the fight. However with that being said, my prediction on Yuuzoo was once again spot on at 8:12am as posted LIVE on my blog this morning. True enough, the stock is suffering yet another wave of sellers. Watch out! For those who are coming for my workshop tonight where I will share how I made this prediction, do remember to bring a pen and paper. See ya'll tonight!

Workshop Date: 10th May 2016,Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Private Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Update 10th May, 9:42am


Yuuzoo hit a low of 0.197!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist