Monday, May 30, 2016

How I Make Forward Predictions in Cityneon and GLP by Ronald K - Join My Group




Here is a video of a step by step process of how I make the forward predictions in Cityneon and GLP. There are many wonder maneuvers shared and but did the Big Hands used those to conduct the rally. On top of that, if you are interested to join me in my private forum, please do click the below link.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/stockmarketmindgames

The fortunate thing is I will do something inside that we all benefit and make $. The unfortunate thing is not everyone is approved as my admin is the one handling the approval process. If you are inside, enjoy and see how I do my day to day predictions.

Eventbrite - Register for Portfolio Scan by Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist