Thursday, May 5, 2016

Rotational Stocks - A Basket of Stocks to Make $20,000









As per what I shared in my private workshop, I showed how to do rotational of stocks and how to move from one counter and hop on the bandwagon to another counter without suffering much reactions. After the past 2 weeks, we made $$ in stocks like Sino Grandness, Capitaland, GLP, Noble, etc.. and I believe it's close to $20,000 for all these trades.

Some were swing trades with others were fast punts. It really depends what you are looking for and if you are busy and cannot monitor all the time, swing trades suits you better. Some of these trades were also given in our Whatsapp calls and also a personalized call from my personal broker. $20,000 in 2 weeks is good money and we will try to continue the streak. I will be sharing on my strategies on swing trading and fast punting next Tuesday. It's almost full house so if you are interested to find out more, follow simple instructions below.

Workshop Date: 10th May 2016,Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Private Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist