Thursday, May 26, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - Careful Today



The market is a little tricky today. I think it will open green first and then followed by profit taking from the Big Boys. Studying the chart, the base built in STI is not as strong as the S&P 500. The prediction for my recent S&P 500 calls all materialized and because I used the same method and strategy over and over again over many years, I became proficient in the market because it's always that same old thing, same old trick. Click below to see all my predictions in S&P 500. I will be giving out some FREE strategies next Tues, see you there!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/05/s-500-2nd-base-built.html

Eventbrite - Register for Portfolio Scan by Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist