Friday, May 6, 2016

Anchor Resources - Market Depth Prediction




As most of you would have read my morning posts on Anchor Resources and my prediction once again came materialized, I am sure most of you who read my blog daily wants to know how I make my forward prescient prediction before market opens. Today was just another day for me and my forecast on Anchor Resources. In the morning @ 8:43am before market opened, I already knew what would happen to Anchor Resources and hence I posted the outlook on my public blog. Click the link and read.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/05/anchor-resources-rubber-band-snapping.html


In fact, @ 8:31am, I had already posted my bearish morning outlook in my private forum for all students to take note of and book profits today. Of course at the same time if they are looking to short, they can do so too because based on my strategy, today is a bearish day. As of now, the market reacted to my morning before market opened bearish outlook where STI is down 34 points and the underlying stocks were all battered down including Jumbo and some other blue chips.

Once again, the market depth has aided me in some way of making the correct prediction. I will be sharing my knowledge on Tuesday, so if you are interested, do follow simple instructions below.

Workshop Date: 10th May 2016,Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Private Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist