Saturday, May 14, 2016

Invest 101 - Thanks For Coming



Just finished a sharing event to a crowd. It was an early day for me but more importantly, everyone brought home some ideas and knowledge on my sharing. The unfortunate thing is I don't have a whiteboard and market and also, I have limited time so I can't probably share everything. Coming next Tuesday will be a better day, I have all my tools and time. I will be sharing on some powerful methods and strategies I use to pick the right stocks and also how to do my timing entry. Register below if you are interested.

Workshop Date: 17th May 2016,Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Private Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist