Friday, May 6, 2016

Anchor Resources - Rubber Band Snapping




Anchor Resources is the hottest stock yesterday with a superb 20% return. It had a lot of Big Boys playing the stock and as shown in the chart, the stock had a lot of great buyers and breakouts that caught retailers chasing the counter. Studying the chart now, it seemed as though the sellers will be coming out today and book profits where the rubber band may snap anytime soon. I am cautious and staying sideline.

Last evening was a powerful private session that I did not advertise anywhere but only to the people who knew came to listen to my talk. In that workshop, I shared my Jumbo trade and how I watch the hidden buying before the actual buying came in and we sold to the Big Boys. The most important was also rotational play where how to select good stocks and make $ on different counters. See the links below where $20,000 was made doing rotation. Finally, I also shared my Singtel Whatsapp call and how to do a good swing trade which most of them learnt a skill back. Thank you all.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/05/rotational-stocks-basket-of-stocks-to.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/05/jumbo-running-with-big-volume.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/05/jumbo-500-lots-down-with-market-depth.html

Looking forward to next Tuesday's private sharing!

Workshop Date: 10th May 2016,Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Private Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist