Friday, May 27, 2016

HSI Warrants - A Superb Whatsapp








It was a eventful Wednesday evening as I went to attend the warrants workshop hosted by Macquarie. In that workshop, I learnt some valuable warrant picking techniques but it was none better than my Whatsapp this morning when I knew at 8:57am what's going to happen to the HSI warrants market today!! Earlier in the morning, I was rejuvenated and motivated but more importantly, I knew the call warrant would run today and hence I decided to give a bullish Whatsapp alert to my warrant members which I assembled 2-3 months back.



In my Whatsapp call, I mentioned that I am bullish in the HSI call warrants today and yes, in the afternoon, most HSI call warrants surged like nobody business! In fact, I conducted my own private warrant crash course on a Thursday morning yesterday and I believe the handful amount of my members benefited. Because yesterday was not a good day to trade the market, we watch and learnt a skill first and since today the direction for warrant is easier to predict, I decided to give a warrant call for all to make $$. Congrats everyone who came and made $$ today!!

Eventbrite - Register for Portfolio Scan by Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist