Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Wilmar - A Short Sell with $3000 Profits










It was a tough day today, really tough. The market gap up and then suffer selling as predicted 7.18am in my private forum LIVE. At 7:18am, no other market was opened but to be able to see through what's going to happen at market opening before it happend, it's something that I had been doing over many years and I dare to say my experienced had brought me to a whole new level.

Conducted a private event earlier in the morning and one of the stocks I shared was Wilmar. How the stock's recent rally was conducted due to news and why did it suddenly suffered selling today. Shorted 3.47 and covered @ 3.33 with $3000 profits is a good feeling in 1 Contra day. There are days I play penny stocks and there are days I select Blue chips.

The most important thing is to know how to carefully play the game correctly so as not to suffer unnecessary loss. I will be doing a private workshop next Tuesday as mentioned on my earlier post. In this workshop, I will share how to pick Penny Seasons vs Blue Chips seasons. How to know when penny stocks run and how to know when Blue Chips will rise so that we play according to seasons and not to individual stocks. Follow simple instructions and register below:

Workshop Date: 17th May 2016,Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Private Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist