Tuesday, May 24, 2016

S&P 500 - The Rally Materialized




The rally in S&P 500 is happening as of now LIVE as I blogged. The strong base and the flush as predicted in my earlier S&P 500 all materialized which contributed to the run we see now!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/05/s-500-strong-based-built.html

Where will this rally end and how far can this rally sustained? If you trade index or US stocks and would love to know how I made this prediction using that same simple trick I used consistently in the Singapore stock market that made this accurate outlook, I will share 2 hands on tricks that I constantly used that yield me superb results. Register below for my porfolio scan talk.

Eventbrite - Register for Portfolio Scan by Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist