Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Yuuzoo - Time to Long?



Yesterday I blogged about the bearishness in Yuuzoo because of the persistent sellers with the obstacles in clearing the hurdles of more sellers at the top. Today I expect Yuuzoo to suffer selling when the market opens. The sellers will be out to do their usual selling and some retailers will be there to buy, thinking that the price compared to yesterday was cheaper. In my personal opinion, I don't think this is a good stock nor it's the time to long. I have better stocks in my mind and let's see what happens when market opens at 9am!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/05/yuuzoo-good-news-good-stock.html

Workshop Date: 10th May 2016,Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Private Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist