Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Cityneon - A Private SOMM WhatsApp









It was only within 7-8 minutes before Cityneon experienced a trading halt. However a bullish call was given on the 28th April to all SOMM members and a book profit call was given earlier at 9.03am before the stock went halt! I believe there is some news that will be releasing soon from Cityneon but I can't decipher from the chart if the news would be good or bad. Hence, the moment I saw the first wave of buyers recorded today on May 4th pre-open before market opened @ 9am, I decided that it might be safe to lock in some $$ first.

That strong first wave of buying in the time and sales was an important clue towards my sell call in booking and locking in profits. It was such a close shave because just another 4-5 minutes late, no one can trade anymore as it went halt. Congrats to all SOMM members who locked in $$. Will be sharing more later in my workshop. See ya'll later

 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist