Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - I Am Gunning



The market sold down heavily and it seemed as though the sellers were relentless in their selling. I love this selling now because it means an opportunity for me to buy the right stocks at a lower price. With that being said, I am gunning for the right time and the precise turning point so as to profit on a swing trade. At this moment, I see nothing yet and who knows it maybe soon? These few days are crucial.

Workshop Date: 10th May 2016,Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Private Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist