Sunday, November 15, 2020

Nio Inc - China EVs are Hot, $60,841 from $7910 Investment




I love the feeling and power of consistent winning. It’s doesn’t matter how much, but just consistent winning which will bring my guts and confidence to the next stratosphere. So how do you have more confidence in winning? It's about lifting others to make profits $$ first, like this Nio trade from my student where his initial investment was only $7910 and it grew to $60,841 as of last Friday's high. Great investments is about making smart choices and wise decisions on the right stocks at the right turning point. It's about trusting the chart and believing the sector is going to turn. China EVs are really hot recently and that's how my student made it to the top by buying it at the bottom first when the institutional players were first buying. I can’t wait for the next investment to have some of you onboard to experience it yourself.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist