Thursday, November 12, 2020

Nio - A Stock Which Shot Up 500% Since $7.90






Another good run in Nio and another great great profits from my student and also myself. This stock Nio just shot up in the recent 3-4 months with a return of almost 500% where the actual $$ realized was extremely good. You see, what I can achieve, my student can do when I remembered sharing this counter during my mastermind trading session where I first saw a flush in the stock and then followed by an actual recovery. Since then, my student longed and held the stock until today while it kept rising with good news of expansion and it never looked back anymore. The Top 20 Volume was also flashing the stock while our profits just escalated. I traded in UOB Kayhian with some stocks down while looking at the market right now, I am selling out to lock in $ first. From the buying area where the big players bought to the supply area where the sellers are mounting, it's been a good ride for some great big return of 500%.





The requests for my manual started to come in. Everyone wants a copy of it but I am only willing to sell to the people whom are sincere and I trust. Everything on how I spot Nio and how to find a perfect entry near bottom was written inside this one powerful manual where I had been using literally for 10 years. So far so good as the transition from Singapore to the US market had been pretty smooth since the maneuvers used by the Big Players were all similar. For now, I am looking forward to train and get more new traders under my wing.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist