Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Ron K : Bought My Manual, Trade on My Signals and Make $30,000!!







Another great day having coffee with the right people with the right mindset. It's all about growing and working with the right synergy to build bigger an better things ahead. I just more messages from my student who bought my manual and got the job done for one of the most powerful swing trade ever. $30,000 in 1-2 weeks or maybe lesser than that was extremely great profits. The trust and confidence in me was mounting higher and higher since I always picked great stocks for them. The manual I sold, I only select the people whom is allowed to purchase the manual and not everyone. I don't want mass public but hungry and committed traders instead. The coffee session, the stock tips and the market outlook all shared were extremely profitable. I am just happy to see so many people using my strategies and manual to continue reaping off from the market. I want to host the next coffee session soon and am looking for the right people, I will call or select you if are shortlisted. Congrats and looking forward to take in more private clients.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist