Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Ron K - Election is Tonight, Who Wins and What Stocks Trading Next?





The election is today and the market after 2 great days of running started to experience some pt as the results and polling is drawing near. Traded some stocks and was in great profits since the Dow broke the wall every single time there was an effort to pierce through. As the Dow Jones continued to trend higher, my profits escalated where I decided to take $$ off the table before the election yesterday evening. In 2016, I had been through the same situation where I made a loss instead because I wasn't that experienced and wise where I thought my profits would escalate before and after the Trump/Hilary election but it wasn't the case. Learnt my lesson and lesser profits and wise trading is always better than impulsive and hopeful investments. I will have a clearer picture once the election is over. Let's watch.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist