Monday, November 9, 2020

Ron K - Biden Won, Stocks Moving, Portfolio $$ Increased





Biden Won and Trump Lost. I feel bad for Trump but then it is what it is right now but whatever it is, I care about the stocks I picked the profits I made because I spent countless hours mastering the art of stock picking and putting what I practice into use. So far so good as Biden won and the market turned up big time while my profits escalated. I drank many cups of coffee to do thinking time and so far so good as I took actions at critical moments and made full use of the market movements to reap off good $$. The stocks I selected may not suit everyone but it suited me because it's running like crazy and it seemed as though there is a lot sectors taking issues when Biden won the election. The Top 20 Volume is all flashing great powerful stocks where no opportunities was wasted. Looking for the next punt!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist