Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Coffee with Ron K - Trading, Stock Tips and Breakthrough For Each Individual












Another great coffee session yesterday morning as I brought some traders to come have coffee with me. It was another superb coffee where I gave each individual a tip before the Dow Jones moved and also shared the stocks to look out for when the market starts taking issue again after the election. During the session, I met Chris and he traded the Dow Jones based on my outlook. It was as timely as possible and as soon as he clicked the buy button, the Dow Jones started to trend higher and higher towards the night. From -150 points, the Dow shot up +450 points after that and although he was trading small, he made like $1300 on the day solely just based on my outlook alone during the coffee.


I have got so so much requests from many who wants to have coffee with me and to be honest, I do my own selection and I don't take in everyone since I only see potential in some. The difference between Chris and the rest is his will to win and he wants to breakout from his years of slump and the pain of losing over and over again in life and trading, hence I brought him out for coffee as he is willing to commit his time to me and of course he's sincere which I like. I know coffee session is great because it's personal 1-4 and since each individual is different, the only way to have a breakthrough is know where's their weakness, find an anecdote, then give them the correct pills to solve the problem. Congrats Chris and I hope the confidence you have after yesterday's coffee session can continue moving forward. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist